Welcome To My Blog

 Hi my name is Rylan. I am a Year 7.   I go to Ilminster School. I lived in Gisborne, New Zealand. I Lived in Tokomaru Bay for one Year when I was 1 year old. 

I have  six sisters and one brother. I am the Oldest out of my Siblings. My dad is working in Australia at a farm. My mum works at home. I like to play rugby when school is over. I play for OBM. I do boxing on the weekends. I like to feed my animals at my farm. 


I am Looking forward to seeing my dad when he comes back. My goal is to get better at boxing. My family inspires me to carry on and to move on - to carry on in life


Comments

  1. Kia ora Rylan. It's great to hear how your family inspires you. Whanau is so important! Make the most of every moment you have with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX miss williams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about